How to get the data:
- Log in to Amazon Seller
- From the top menu bar, navigate to Reports -> Payments
- Click "Date Range Report" then "Generate Report"
- Select "Transition" report type and select your desired date range; click "Generate"
- Refresh the page and when the report appears, click "Download" to download the .csv file
Importing into IC:
- In IC, navigate to Royalties -> Data Imports.
- Select the Amazon Seller importer from the dropdown menu
- This importer requires timestamps to be entered manually
- For Timestamp use the reporting month, for Paid Timestamp use two months after reporting month (ie Timestamp: 7/15/22 -- Paid Timestamp - 9/15/22)
Did this answer your question?
There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.