Sony Music Publishing
How to get the data:
- Log into the Sony Music Publishing portal
- Click the Download button on the navigation bar on the left side of the screen
- Download the Excel file for each individual statement
Importing into IC:
- In IC, navigate to Royalties -> Data Imports.
- Select the Sony Music Publishing importer from the dropdown menu
- This importer requires timestamps to be entered manually
- For Timestamp use the ending period of the "Statement" date and some time in the middle of that month (we often use the 15th). For example - a Jun 2022 report would have a Timestamp of 6/15/22
- For Paid Timestamp, use the date the payout was made to you. This is often three months after the timestamp date unless otherwise noted at the top of your report or in the Statement Frequency at the top of your account. For example, a Jun 2022 report would have a Paid Timestamp of 9/15/22.