How to get the data:
- Log in to your YouTube Studio Content Manager account
- Click Reports on the left-hand menu
- At the top of the page, select Financial reports
- Navigate to the Download Reports drop-down menu for the revenue source (Ads, Subscription) and month you would like to download the report for and select the corresponding Asset Summary report
- Your statement will be downloaded in a compressed csv.gz format - decompress this file to receive the .CSV file our system ingests
Importing into IC:
- In IC, navigate to Royalties -> Data Imports
- Select the YouTube Publishing importer from the dropdown menu
- This importer requires a paid timestamp to be entered manually
- For Paid Timestamp, use the date the payout for the report was made to you by your distributor
Did this answer your question?
Thanks for the feedback
There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.