How to get the data:
- Log in to InGrooves
- Navigate to Finances -> Statements
- To download a single month, click its `Sales Report` to get [label_name_YYYYMM]_DSR.zip or [label_name_YYYYMM]_DSR.xlxs
- To download multiple months, select them and click `Download Selected` to get "StatementFiles.zip", then unzip to get each month's report
Importing into IC:
The importer is called "INgrooves Digital" but it can also ingest physical and expense data if those reports appear in your .zip files
- In IC, navigate to Royalties -> Data Imports.
- Select INgrooves Digital (Excel) or INgrooves Digital (zip) depending on which file format you downloaded
- This importer requires timestamps to be entered manually
- For both Timestamp and Paid Timestamp, use a date within the same YYYYMM as the file
Did this answer your question?
There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.