How to get the data:
- Log in to DistroKid
- Click "Bank" in the upper right hand menu bar
- Click "See Breakdown by Service", scroll to the bottom and click "See Excruciating Detail"; Select date range
- Adjust the date range from "All Dates" to the desired month and make sure the dropdown menu says "Reporting Date"
- Click "Display" then the download button. File is a .tsv
Note: If you have been using Sales date reports instead of Reporting date reports in your previous accounting, reach out to your catalog manager before importing your Distrokid data to IC.
If you've been using Sales date reports, we'll need to know where you left off in your Distrokid accounting before transitioning to IC. Send the most recent Sales date report to your Catalog Manager and we will bulk delete any transactions with Sales dates prior to the current Reporting month so transactions don't get counted twice
Your DistroKid report total is inclusive of your share receivable - so if you're using the DistroKid splits tool, you'll need to pro-rate IC contracts accordingly for that data to account for income that was sent to a payee directly.
Importing into IC:
- In IC, navigate to Royalties -> Data Imports.
- Select the DistroKid importer from the dropdown menu
- Choose the desired file and click "Import"